MENTIS Software presents our August Webinar Series:
Increase Your Sensitive Data Intelligence
Information security is a dynamic field and DB professionals are becoming much more savvy on the subject. But keeping track of the latest best practices and statistics can be a daunting task. How current are you?
In this webinar MENTIS will present and review the Ponemon Institute's "2015 Cost of Data Breach Report" and help answer your important questions on data security. You'll hear about:
- Global and industry differences in cost of data breach
- Root causes of a data breach
- Factors that influence the cost of data breach
- Trends in the frequency of compromised records and customer turnover or churn
- Trends in the cost components of data breach
- The likelihood an organization will have a data breach
- Mean time to identify and contain a data breach
- The impact of business continuity management on the cost of data breach
Join us for one of two sessions:
Tuesday, August 25th at 11:30 am EST
Wednesday, August 26th at 2 pm EST
Can't make theses dates or times? Register anyway and we will make sure to send you the recorded webinar to review on your schedule.
About MENTIS Software
MENTIS, recognized as a Challenger in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant on Data Masking, is the industry’s most innovative Sensitive Data Lifecycle Management™ platform with robust Sensitive Data Discovery™ and data classification capabilities that underpin static and dynamic data masking, and access controls monitoring, and compliance auditing across applications/databases.
For questions, please contact:
Vice President Marketing
800 267 0858